Experience: 1-3 years
- Cutting and insertion of cable ends into electrical equipment, contact and protective termination of cable cores and the inclusion of particularly complex ship circuits with new power plants;
- installation, adjustment and delivery during mooring and sea trials of main electric motors, static and rotating converters with shields and control equipment;
- drawing up complex wiring diagrams and drawings;
- testing on ships of complex marine electrical equipment.
Secondary vocational education, vocational training in the specialty "Ship electrician", "Electrician"
- registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- all social guarantees (annual payment for travel on vacation).
For employment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org